Crimp Training Resistance Bands
Everyone always wonders, 'How can I improve my crimp strength?' With our Crimp Training Resistance Band, that's how!
- Green: Light (3kg or 6.6lb)
- Blue: Moderate (4kg or 8.8lb)
- Orange: Heavy (5kg or 11lb)
You might be thinking, but crimps require SQUEEZING, not EXTENDING your fingers. Right you are, our rock climbing internet friend, however, it is also true that climbers who do not train their antagonist stabilizer muscles in their lateral forearm are prone to pain and in certain cases, lateral tendinosis (Tennis Elbow) - You know, that irritating pain in your elbow after climbing for a whole week straight? Yeah, that.
BUT, what you might not have known is that when your arms are all chicken winged out during a crimp, you're actually using your underdeveloped extensor muscles to hold the position. That's right, you're straining the the same muscles that cause this pain.
To make things worse, a severe case of lateral tendinosis can require 6 MONTHS or longer of rehabilitation.
Now, if you love climbing as much as we do, 6 months of no climbing would really, really, suck. It's important that you constantly train your extensor muscles when you go rock climbing, that is, if you're planning to continue climbing for many years to come. Conveniently you can do so with our AWESOME Crimp Training Resistance Bands!
Now that you're well informed on the benefits of training your extensor muscles, you might be wondering what OTHER benefits do our AMAZING Crimp Training Resistance Bands offer?
Well, with our WONDERFUL Crimp Training Resistance Bands, you will improve forearm musculature, increase your grip strength, stabilize your wrist and elbow joints and optimize your finger dexterity.
So, the next time someone asks you "How can I improve my crimp game?" you'll know exactly what to tell them... "Train your extensor muscles!"
Train your extensor muscles on off days to improve antagonist forearm musculature, increase your grip strength, stabilize your wrist and elbow joints and optimize finger dexterity! With 3 levels of resistance, green (light), blue (moderate), orange (heavy), our Crimp Training Resistance Bands are perfect for expert and beginner rock climbers alike. In fact, we believe that EVERYBODY should have these!
SAFE AND DURABLE – Built with 100% 1st-grade silica gel. BPA-free. Our resistance bands are WASHABLE and LAST LONGER!
In Summary, The Crimp Training Resistance Band Will:
- Reduce risk of injuries
- Correct imbalances on individual fingers
- Balance your forearm musculature
- Increase your grip strength
- Stabilize your wrist and elbow joints
- Optimize finger dexterity
How to use:
- Place finger loops over the end of your fingers
- Open your hand (finger extension) as far as you can for 10 reps, then switch to the other hand.
- After 3-8 sets on each hand, stretch your forearms and repeat in 24 - 48 hours. (Train at your personal level - don't overtrain and hurt yourself!)
- Notice improvements in just a few short weeks!
Click the "Add to Cart" button now! Limited Quantity!
Due to high demand, please allow 10-20 business days for domestic, or 15-25 business days for international orders!
OUR 5 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE
1. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
2. Tracking number for every order
3. Safe payments via Stripe® Card Payments - the most trusted payment processor
4. Real people on our internet helpdesks
5. Low Cost Shipping With Insurance